Slow Progress

 I haven't done much this month for my personal project, which is why I feel frustrated that I am unable to do something creative. I barely made progress on anything. Time management and self-discipline is difficult.

I made roughly made 3 personal mini-project ideas, 2 of them are too ambitious for a mini-project that I intend to finish within this year. I might have to end up watering them down to their base mechanics and release that.Or just make a new and simpler one. I might hold onto a new idea for a mini-project. 

I'm just so frustrated but at the same time, I just want to have fun making a game and share them. Perhaps I'm just being a perfectionist and I should unlearn how to be less critical at myself in the early stages. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day. 

I'll write again when I can. See you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts