General Plans for Year 2022

 Hi. 

I have been busy lately due to university which prevents me from indulging in creative expression. I'm on my last semester on college and I predict that my future career plans wouldn't allow me to engage in arts, indie game development, or any creative field. Though, I still want to set some plans for myself. I want to test my time management skills and self-discipline for my personal goal and satisfaction. I don't know how far I'll go, but I'll see for myself. 

This post acts as something like a late New Year's Resolution. I know myself that I might not be able to accomplish 100% of the following plans this year what matters is I will make a significant progress this year.

 

Plans for this year:

  •     Indie Game Development: 

Personal Project/s: 

  • Write a concept draft and determine game mechanics of "Project SA". 
"Project SA" is a pending idea that I have for a while now and I've yet to create a solid draft about how I want the game to be made in the future.
  • Learn C# for coding in Unity and do exercises
  • Learn music and how to compose one
  • Learn narrative designing(?)
  • Create a mini-project 

Collaborative Projects:

  • Develop the "Project AG"
 "Project AG" or "Project Aquarium Game" is a pending demo DoubleH and I  had for a while. It already has a solid concept and we've yet to polish the game mechanics. In the meantime, I'll learn how to use Unity for this project.
  • Produce needed assets for "Project Crow"
"Project Crow" is a game TheMoonMoth, DoubleH and I working on. The game does not have a definite schedule since all of us in the team are busy.
  • Produce assets for "Project A&S"
 "Project A&S" (Aiko and Shiori) is a side project currently being developed by Cross!Alex21, Vivante and I. I estimate we are 30-40% completion. I've yet to add in specific CGs and backgrounds for the game.

    Art:

  • Making an entry for HUION art contest about "Plant Life" due on March 17
  • Zoom Collab due on April
  • Art Collab with friends via Discord 
  • Practicing Pixel Art  

 

Social Media: 

  • Create an official Discord server (due on April 10)
 Centralized area for my moots and my homies to hang out and chat. Wish me and my boomer brain to figure out how to work with Discord.
  • Create an update moots list for Twitter (due on March 15)
 Due to false moots I've had in the past, I have to create another Moots List to properly monitor my moots. Twitter post is pending. 
 
 
I have to admit, I am clueless on how to execute most of my personal projects in indie development. I might have to add specific objectives under that task in the future. 
In the meantime, you can check out the links mentioned in this post. Hope you enjoy their content. 
 
Cool indiedevs I'm working with: 

Comments

Popular Posts